Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pleasant Sounds

So today I looked in my tea rinse powder jar and noticed I needed to refill it. So today is a nice day I open up my windows and go to the cabinet to get the herbs I need. Well as I was doing this I heard some flute music. I was like is someone blasting this in their house? No, it was coming from my window. The way the blinds were hitting against the screen made this beautiful flute music sound. I thought why not take advantage of this music and I decided to use my mortar and pestle to grind my herbs. I was just going put them in whole but while I grinded them I focused in my mind that this is going to nourish and help my hair to grow longer and stronger. I just know this mix is good. Here is my recipe:

1/2 tbs Brahmi
1/2 tbs Gotu Kola
1 1/2 tbs Bhringaraj
1 tbs Triphala
1 tbs Amla
1 tbs Shikakai

Use one to one half dessert spoon for your tea rinse.

No comments: