Friday, March 13, 2009

Well here's what I'm gonna do

Okay so it has been a while, yeah people get caught up with life. I've been missing for a while, but hey everything is okay. Well when I relaxed my hair there was a lot of texture left I felt bad about doing it but now I'm sticking with it. It working out with me. People still think I am natural. I had my last relaxer on Dec 06 2008 and I don't plan on getting another one until May. So yeah about a six month stretch. I am about 14 weeks post now, and its going oookay. SO because of this I'm transitioning this blog into a hair journal like thing. I mean of course whatever products I am trying or want to try I will talk about them. But overall this will just be a space for me to rant and my hair. No more trying to make 2-3 posts per day. I will just try to post as I can, but no more 6 month breaks. HA HA HA. So tonight I am planning on twisting my hair if I don't decide to go to sleep. And I hope to post pics tomorrow.

No comments: