Thursday, June 12, 2008

Product Reviews

I have decided to do product reviews of the products I have to help you out with making a decision on purchasing. I believe we should help each other out with our knowledge, so if you have any additional information to add about a product please feel free to submit your information. I will tell you about the product according to the manufacturer, then address my experience about it. I will then break it down to the two types of hair (3 or 4). Lastly, I will post the ingredients. I have so many products and many more to try. Most products tried are under $10. Some products cost a little more, but I've got to be real. You shouldn't have to spend more than $15 dollars on a product for your hair. Of course, like anything there are some exceptions but for daily use products my rule of thumb is if I can't get it with a twenty I don't need it. This is for one single product, I usually stay under ten bucks though. Also if you have a product you want me to try leave a post and let me know. I will try it on type 3 and 4 hair to make the best review.

No comments: