Monday, June 16, 2008

Silk Elements "Mega Silk" Moisturizing Treatment


This product is awesome I actually bought it when it was on sale to try it, the next thing you know I went back and bought two more. It says that it is "great for detangling and ease of combing".

"Silk elements Mega SIlk Moisturizing Treatment is a rich and creamy conditioner that strengthens, softens and restores moisture from the inside out. Its deep conditioning properteies reduce trangles while giving hair a healthier look, intense shine, and manageablility without product build-up."

Well all I gotta say I give this a 4 star rating for my hair, hence I added it to my regimen. It does help to reduce tangles especially in my two textured hair, and excellent slip. Here are the ingredients.



Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Sodium PCA, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Trideceth-12, Silk Amino Acids, Heliathus Annus (Sunflower Seed) Oil, Chlohexdine, Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, and Yellow 5.



Try it out, you can get it at Sally's and for the rest of this month its 6.99. Usual price is around 10 bucks I think.

No comments: